DOCK YOUR BOAT FIRST TIME, EVERY TIME! Not only does the FAB Dock give you all the benefits like reducing maintenance costs, being environmentally friendly and no more antifouling. But the FAB Dock goes one step further and makes you look like a LEGEND when docking your boat.
We all know how hard the docking process can be, especially on those windy days, so why ask your passenger to help, and put them at risk of falling in the water when you can just tell them to sit back and relax. The FAB Dock will have you docked in no time at all. Not only is the docking easy but this revolutionary design allows the FAB Dock to act as a fender protecting your boat from hitting pontoons or other boats nearby.
GET YOUR FAB DOCK FROM AS LITTLE AS $51 p/w! Take a moment to really calculate what a FAB Dock would cost you. If you were to total the money you would save on maintenance and fuel costs over 3 years you might find that the FAB Dock practically pays for itself with the money you save elsewhere. We have finance calculators available to help you know more about how much a FAB Dock will cost per week. Our team at Finance Ezi are ready to help you get a FAB Dock.
We could either bore you to death with reams of technical data and a long winded sales spiel, or you can click on the links located at the top of the page, and after just a few minutes will be left wondering why didn’t someone come up with this years ago.
- The unique design makes docking your boat so much easier
- Portable: just roll it up and take it with you
- The footprint is about the same size as the boat (actually smaller in some instances), therefore no problems in tight spaces or marinas
- Inconspicuous: some marinas have already banned other alternatives because they are unsightly and potentially dangerous
- No issues in shallow waters; if you can get your boat in and out, you can have a Fab Dock
- There is no additional stress or strain placed on your pontoon or jetty
- Your boat remains at water level meaning no chance of the boat rolling over or having to climb up to board or blocking your water views
- Completely self-contained. No bulky and hazardous control boxes or pipes to trip over
- No hard plastic or metal parts to damage your boat if something goes wrong
- No metal parts to corrode
- No moving parts to service
- Keeps water out of inlet pipes preventing sea growth and other build up in these vital channels
- You will save money on maintenance by keeping your boat’s legs, shafts and propellers dry
- Your boat will go faster
- You will save money on fuel
- You will be helping the environment
- It will improve the resale value of your boat
Available for any size boat from 15ft – 100ft
Starting from $6,990
Industry leading 3 year warranty on Urethane Alloy models